Electronic Aids for the Blind is a national charity that helps people with sight loss to communicate through the use of specialised or specially adapted technology. We are funded entirely by charitable donations and provide related equipment, advice and information to visually impaired people, their carers, families and others involved in helping people to access the printed word.
- If you are interested in our work or want to contact us, visit the pages under “about”.
- To find out what we provide and how to apply, the “services” link is for you.
- The “how you can help” link will explain how to volunteer or give financial support.
- Select “technology” to find out about currently available specialised or specially adapted electronic equipment.
- “know IT all” is new. It is a separate section of this site kindly sponsered by www.able-systems.com where you can learn about computers and computing for people with sight loss. Amaze your friends with your expertise!